Founded in 1987, the agency initially concentrated entirely on product design. In 1998 it moved into the area of urban space and projects, and then in 2002 created a new entity focused on architecture and blue-sky thinking about living spaces. For each project the dedicated team may include designers, graphic artists and architects as needed.
This multi-disciplinary structure allows issues of scale, expertise and product life-cycles to be addressed in a variety of ways, leading to an open and effective creative response.
Whilst covering many areas of industrial design and brand strategy, the strong architectural culture at the agency creates a natural focus on architectural and urban design.
We have created numerous street lighting and street furniture ranges – including several bestsellers installed around the world by leading companies in this market – as well as projects for cities including Arras, Amiens, Milan, Puerto Rico, Paris, Shanghai, Delhi and Rome.
Today the agency offers full-service support to companies and public bodies for innovative product, space and brand projects.
Our expertise includes:
- Product design for major companies, SMEs and technology start-ups producing everything from household goods, through connected objects to transport equipment.
- Engineering and technology concepts that connect areas of knowledge, to invent a project architecture or structure a process.
- Graphic design and brand identity to highlight a deeper identity and stake out a unique brand territory.
- Urban design, taming the city to enrich, enhance and develop people’s lives.
- Architectural design, creating living spaces where each element has a meaning, a quality and an identity.