Our proven methodology is constantly optimised and applies across all our areas of expertise. It covers the analysis of your environment, innovative research, concept design, styling, technical development, engineering, prototyping and production monitoring, through to support for your product launch.
This process is modular and can be adapted to suit your resources and your needs. We can develop products independently across the entire process, or work together with your decision-making teams to integrate your in-house skills in marketing, engineering and production.
1 Understanding, analysis and formulation
Observing the life that crystallises around your products. Engaging with your corporate, meeting the people who make up your business and revealing your ambitions.
- Analysis of technical and technological tools
- Perception of your brand landscape
- Evaluation of sources of growth
- Analysis report
- Extended design specification
- Product roadmap
- Process proposal
- Project set-up
- Proposition de process
- Montage de projet
Brand analysis for EUROCOPTER
2 Research and innovation
The creative process is disruptive. Resolving the many puzzles set by the proper formulation of your projects. Innovating means inventing that which does not already exist. Innovation means finding elegant solutions drawing on vibrant technical inventiveness and a deep-seated knowledge of the language of forms and signs.
- Formulation of problems to be addressed
- Usage scenarios and sketches
- Preliminary design and 3D modelling
- Technical approach to costings
Dossier d’avant projet, modélisation 3D SAINT GOBAIN
3 Developing and completing the design
Examination of the technical, ergonomic and sensory aspects of the product.
- 3D modelling of external surfaces
- Structural definition
- Engineering design
- Interface design
- Spatial modelling
- User testing
- Collaboration with design offices
Ingénierie générale et co-working SCHREDER
4 Production and industrialisation
Identification of the best possible industrial tools and processes.
- Definition of industrialisation strategy
- Optimisation of production tools to be used
- Definition of lead-times and programming
- Final development
- Quality control
Suivi de mise au point et de prototypage GHM
5 Product launch and marketing
Creation of a marketing environment, support and sales vectors for your products. Branding development, definition of the target market and brand value.
- Product name and pitch
- Design identity
- Commercial monitoring
- Brand development
- Corporate development
At each design stage, evaluation of the environmental impact of materials and processes
- Materials optimisation and engineering
- Choice of low-impact and recyclable materials
- Usage optimisation, intelligent use
- Timeless design with maximum product design life
- Choice of manufacturing sites based on low pollution and proximity
- Designing with the circular economy in mind